New supervisors will be ready to hit the ground running with the skills learned in this Webinar. Be ready to take on any challenge, be your best and put what you’ve learned into practice immediately.
You will learn the skills you need to plan, prioritize and execute effectively each and every day. Putting into practice both the “hard stuff” and "soft stuff” will help you meet new challenges with increased confidence, respect and power.
One of the toughest parts of a manager’s job is dealing with and turning around problem employees. The solutions aren’t “textbook”, yet in this Webinar, you will gain skills and tools for solving problems and making decisions, especially when dealing with those who challenge you the most.
By participating, you will be able to more effectively:
• Understand how to approach an intact team as their new supervisor.
• Develop your own management game plan.
• Motivate your direct report.
• Coach for improved performance.
• Think and act strategically.
• Plan and prioritize your time
• Handle difficult conversations.
• Listen actively and effectively.
• Create a motivational environment using feedback and reinforcement to guide and motivate behavior.
• Effectively deal with “difficult” people.
Founder and President of Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide